Here is some simple steps to ROOT samsung J100F.100% tested
- Power on your mobile and go to setting>about device>built number(tap 7 times) then back to setting menu where you can see developer option and open it.
- Tick the USB debugging and back on home screen
- Install all driver if needed.
- Now download Root file follow the link below
- Open ODIN, if you don’t have ODIN download it from google.com
- Press volume down+home+power key to put download mode your mobile
- Select root file on AP option and flash it wait some second it will show pass. now the device is rooted.
Now you can do any changes your device and if your phone is locked with network you can unlock easily.
Please backup your personal data otherwise no responsible for any loses or any damage your phone.